Monday, October 29, 2007

The Elements of Destiny

Yikes! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been busy busy busy working on a lot of projects that I unfortunately could not talk about, but I'm pleased to announce that I have finished the first 8 pages to my comic "The Elements of Destiny", which will be both presented on the Sugary Serials website and printed for everyone to purchase in February 2008. Sorry if I lead you all into thinking it would be published in September this year - I was meant to say the Sugary Serials website was to be unveiled at that time.



So what else is on the Tooner Fish agenda? Well, nothing I can really talk about right now, although I am working on a strong future for my webcomic Private Eye Butterfly... if all goes well then I should have some cool stuff to show in the near future.

2 comments:

mark said...

Way to go Rich - I'm really looking forward to seeing this -
cheers
M
PEB the Movie?

toonerfish said...

mark said: "PEB the movie?"

hm, maybe, but then again maybe not, but then again... ;)