Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kids Read Comics and my trip to America

Hey all!  I'm back from my trip to America.  Kids Read Comics was an absolute blast!  I had a great time conducting some animation workshops and tabling with my comic The Elements of Destiny.


Jerzy Drozd, co-founder of Kids Read Comics, interviewed me to ask about my experience tabling for the first time.  You can listen to the interview in Jerzy's Thunder Punch Podcast: http://comicsaregreat.com/tpds03

I had never gone overseas before, so it was great to see the other side of the world!  I spent about 10 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan, before heading over to New York for 6 nights and a day in Washington DC.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy.php training in ahmedabad